Thursday, March 26, 2009

California reunion


"pictures courtesy of Free Nature Pictures."
Okay so here is the info on our next reunion.

The dates are probably going to be July 2nd to the fifth in 2010. People will arrive on the 2nd and leave on the fifth. The fourth is a Sunday. There will be free camping available there are also a few hotels in the area and I think the Holiday in might allow pets. If anyone wants to know I can look into it. We will plan meals closer to the time of the reunion. I am thinking of adding ads to the blog in order to help defray the cost of meals let me know if you guys are interested. It should be fairly easy. The money would be split evenly between all those who attend. This blog is for everyone to submit their ideas for upcoming and future reunions. If you have somewhere you would like to hold your reunion in mind already it would be great to know so that everyone can make future plans. I like to plan ahead. There is a lot to do in the area surrounding our next reunion and I will talk about them later. Almost every family has someone that has been here before so if you have something you want to do write it down and we can plan for it. I hope everyone finds this useful.

2 comments:

  1. Cool! Thanks for doing this!! We will start planning now - can't wait to smell that salty air and feel the cool sand between my toes again!!

    ReplyDelete